To speak fluently in English, it is vital to have a good command over the lexical resources. Not only does it help in one’s professional lives but also in cracking the competitive exams. To score high in IELTS, lexical resources are one the most important parts to crack.
IELTS is an exam to check whether or not a candidate meets the requirements to enter universities, colleges, companies, etc. It looks after the diverse skills of the aspirants like their reading skills, writing skills, speaking abilities, etc and ranks them through the IELTS band score. Among all, there exists one more important part which is looked after and that is the vocabulary of the respective candidate. A set of words which they are well familiar with are also checked among the test takers to find the right candidate and qualify them for the right job. IELTS coaching in Gurgaon is meant for guiding the candidates and making them aware of how should they continue to work and to improve.
Many professors, looked after the books, magazines and other journals and got a complete set of 570 words which are used in the IELTS exams. These words are meant for the candidates so that they can get well familiar with the same and comprehend the same during their Reading or Listening section of the IELTS. One must not just be able to understand but must be able to use the same in a better way in the Speaking and the writing sections of IELTS. For getting to learn better and use the same in the next sitting of the exam, one must follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Get 3 pens (different colours) and a notebook.
- Start with the high frequency and move to the lowest of it which is measured to be 10.
- Explain the words, know the words and every day 5 words learning should not be stopped.
- Try writing a complex or a compound sentence using the words learnt. While the framing of sentences use some person’s name or incidents so that the words connected to same can be easily remembered at the time of need. The sentences apart from the above-mentioned points should be framed in such a a manner that they can look interesting or must have some uniqueness.
- Paraphrasing is very important after a day or 2 by keeping the word intact (Vocabulary word used previously).
- Follow the same every day till the exams and look after every mistake every time a sentence is framed.
The words with the highest frequency are 1 and with the least frequency is measured as 10.
1.Analyse 2. Achieve 3. Alternative 4.Communicate
Analysis Acquire Correspond Implicate
Approach Impact Framework Series
Data Injure Philosophy Undertake
Function, etc. Perceive, etc Volume, etc Promote, etc
5.Fundamental 6. Abstract 7. Comprehensive 8. Ambiguous
Discrete Discriminate Differentiate Contradict
Perspective Intelligence Isolate Fluctuate
Welfare Nevertheless Somewhat Restore
Psychology, etc. Utilize, etc. Voluntary, etc Widespread, etc
9.Accommodate 10. Adjacent
Vision, etc Whereby, etc.
The BRZEE Academy is the best training institute in PalamVihar, Sector 22 and 23 market, Global Foyer, Ansal mall, Kapashera border, UdhyogVihar. Also, catering to areas near Sector 21, 22B and Candor tech space building in Gurugram Haryana.
The 8777 score is the dream of many. Clear it in single attempt by meticulously analysing each and every concept of IELTS. It is not too difficult to achieve it. You should spend some time to practice and should follow certain strategies to crack it.